Assignment Help for Statistics
For US students, need help on this assignment upload it through our website www.mytutorstore.com or send through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate
Students will measure and document their blood pressure and resting heart rate, and compare their scores to the recommended norms.
- Students need to research the recommended blood pressure and resting heart rate norms, and document and compare their scores with the averages.
Blood pressureà 135/98
Heart rateà 83
Body Mass Index assignment
Students will determine their Body Mass Index (BMI), and discuss the pros and cons of using height and weight as a means to determine if a person is overweight or obese.
- Record your BMIà5 %
- Research and record the pros and cons of using height and weight as a means to determine if a person is overweight or obese. Should include 3 pros and 3 cons.
Percent Body Fat assignment
- Have your body fat taken during class and record your results à32 %
- Compare your body fat percentage to the recommended norms.
- Research and record the pros and cons of having body fat percentage taken by bioelectrical impedance, skinfolds, and theBodPod. (Pros and cons for all three methods)
Muscle Fitness Assessment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to assess their level of muscular fitness and compare their scores to the national averages.
- Students will need to conduct the following activities and record the results.
- Count the number of Sit-ups completed in one minute à22 sit-ups
- Count the number of consecutive push-ups completed or the amount of push-ups completed in one minute. à20
- Determine shoulder flexibility.
- Right up left down Excellent = Fingers overlap
- Left up right down Poor = Fingers are more than two inches apart
- Students will then compare their scores to the average norms to determine their muscular fitness level.
- Students will explain how they can improve their results.
Everything in red is my measurement, no less or more than 2 pages