Custom Report Writing Services
- has dreams of being a cartographer or loves stories of Lewis and Clark
- interested in walking/driving through the neighborhood surrounding St. Vincent de Paul
- thinks critically about space potential
- good with maps, not directionally impaired
- enjoys putting together a large map display and using office supplies to mark assets
- able to work with a printing company to get a map printed
The CDR-St Vincent De Paul is a beautiful place in the heart of the Phoenix City and has
really some wonderful assets and sites. It is interconnected with an excellent transport system
and one can find bus stops placed at a very close distance, may be less than a mile. So, it is very
easy to commute in this area. This area is comparatively greener because there are many huge
parks, such as the Encanto Park, Phoenix Parks District Office and Margaret T. Hance Park.
These parks add to the greenery, but I believe it will be good if some more parks are added as it
will make this part of the city look more environment-friendly.