Ethical Analysis Assignment
W363, Fall 2015
Due: November 23,2015 at 11:59PM
Submission:Submit as a Microsoft Word document, via assignments tool in Canvas
Total Point Value: 150
Below you will find a selection of three ethical scenarios. For each scenario, you are to imagine that you are a member of a hospital ethical committee and that you have been called to give your recommendation for how to handle the case. Your assignment is to perform an ethical analysis on oneof the three scenarios.
When performing your analysis, be sure to include the following information:
1) Identify the ethical issues in the scenario.
2) Identify the different people involved in decision making.
3) Talk about the ethical issues from the perspective of each person involved in the scenario.
4) Address both sides of the ethical debate.
5) Make a recommendation for resolving the ethical dilemmaand support your recommendation using ethical reasoning.
Length: Minimum 500 words (which equals approximately 2 pages double spaced), Maximum 1000 words (which equals approximately 4 pages double spaced).
Font: Times New Roman
*Please indicate which ethical scenario you have chosen at the top of your paper.
For US and UK students, need help on this assignment upload it through our website www.mytutorstore.com or send through email at email@example.com