Legitimate Assignment Help
Here is different assignment and due date is tomorrow night 10pm which is 24 hours from now. this is 3rd textbooks assignment, you guys did textbook assignment 1 and 2. so this is exactly same like that. just read the chapter 3 and 4, and answer the questions:
1) In your own words, explain why connectivity and accessibility are important in assessing transportation for tourism. (2 points)
2) When is there most highway congestion north of Toronto as people go to their second homes?
- What mode of transportation is used most commonly in the United Kingdom every year?
- What was the most significant trip purpose by car driver in the UK in 1999/2001?
- What was the primary purpose of bicycle travel in the UK in 2004?
- What are the two main difficulties of creating heritage tourism as part of train travel?
- Describe the three ways in which rail travel is seen as more favorable and efficient in Great Britain than other modes of transportation.
- What are the two primary examples of ‘supplied’ ground transportation?
- The Otago Central Trail is free for public use, so how is it a catalyst for economic development?
1. Connectivity and accessibility are important in relation to transport and tourism for many
reasons. They help to establish the role of government in public access to transport and also
the modes of transport that are used by the tourists.