Online Tutoring Homework Help for USA Students
- The technical briefs will have you summarize in your own words some key topics related to databases and big data. Assume that you have been asked by the CEO in the organization that you work for to give him or her a paper on a topic he heard about while coming in to work that morning and how it may impact the business. Your explanation needs to be understandable by a non-technical reader. Your explanation should provide an explanation of the topic along with the potential business impact of the topic. In other words, you need to explain the “what” the topic means and “why” your boss needs to care.
- The papers need to be 2 pages long, double-spaced, 12 point font.
- The exercises are to be performed individually.
- Due dates for the technical briefs will be identified in the detailed class schedule as well as identified on ACE in the calendar as well as the assignment section.
- The topic for this technical brief is "Hadoop & Map Reduce".
- due date : Mar 23, 2016 11:55 pm
An open-source software framework that can store data and run applications on clusters or
groups of commodity hardware is called as Hadoop. Hadoop provides large size storage for any
kind of data and it also provides massive processing power. It also helps to handle concurrent
tasks or jobs limitlessly (Hadoop, n.d.).