I provide four articles above. I just need you to write one page reflection paper of each one.
- What is the topic of the article?
- What kind of research has been done on the topic before the current study?
- What type of research design was used in this study? How do you know?
- Who were the participants in studies? What did they do? Make sure to distinguish between studies.
- What was the independent (manipulated) variable? Make sure to distinguish between studies.
- What was the dependent (measured) variable? Again, make sure to distinguish between studies.
- How did what the researchers manipulated affect what they measured? That is, what were the results of the study (use non-technical language here)?
- What do the results mean?
Do not simply provide a list of the answers but discuss the answers to these questions in the body of your paper along with an overall analysis of the research.