This email provides detail of your Project.
Please see below for instruction Please share this information with the entire class. .
- 1. PowerPointPresentation
Create a PowerPoint Presentation NOT MORE THAN TEN (10) SLIDES including title and reference slides, highlighting at least one essential issue identified during your internship. In caseyou could not identify any issue at your internship site, select one of the problems listed below for your presentation:
- Poor quality work, poor productivity and outcomes
- High turnover among employees
- Growing financial deficit of department/organization
- Inadequate staffing
- Misplacement of staff to task ratio
- Outdated technology (computers, hardware and software, copiers and etc…) for quality work
- Difficult employees
- Under budgeting of departmental/organizational projects
- Over budgeting of departmental/organizational projects
- Poor reporting, monitoring and evaluation framework
- Hassle work environment or workplace harassment
- Poor employee performance
- Employee Time Management
- Poor communication strategies
- Poor brand marketing strategies
- Poor customer service
- Abuse, waste and theft of departmental/organizational properties
- Incompetent management and supervisors, and
The presentation will be delivered to the preceptor, unit/department head and senior managers of the organization/internship site. Presentation should follow the layout below:
- Introduction/title (Slide-1)
- Brief overview of the organization (Slide 2-4) include
- Mission, vision and objectives of the organization
- Nature and scope of specific duties you performed at internship and few key achievements
- Articulate the problem you observed within the organization (Slide-5)
- Highlight perceived cause (s) of the problem (s) identified (Slide-6)
- Provide a brief analysis of the problem (Slide-7)
- Proposed recommended resolutions to address the perceived problem (Slide-8)
- Conclusion (Slide 9)
- Reference (slide 10)
- 2. One-PageMemo
Develop a One-Page Memo addressed to the unit/department head clearly outlining the issue/problem identified and the perceived root causes (RCA) and what you would do to address such issues if you were hired as a consultant.
The following points need to be addressed in the memo:
- The challenge: The issues identified and the specific impacts on the organization/department
- The solution: State possible solutions based on facts and evidence-based approach you will use to address the problem in the industry.
- Justification: Make a persuasive arguments of why your solution will be the best approach in addressing the problem and why you would be the most ideal candidate toaddressed such problem (s) if hired as a consultant.
- 3. BudgetSchedule
Assume that your justification presented above has convinced the organization to hire you as a consultant to address the existing problems. Based on the nature of the identified problem,the organization allotted total revenue of 3.5 million dollars for this project. You have been cautioned to stay within budget or your consultancy will be terminated.
Develop a Summary Budget outlining the itemized cost for providing 18 months consultancy service to address the problem identified.
Your budget MUST cover the following items:
- Personnel Cost
- Administrative Cost
- Material Cost
- Travel Cost
- Training Cost
- Expendable and Non-Equipment
For US and UK students, need help on this assignment upload it through our website www.mytutorstore.com or send through email at firstname.lastname@example.org