Reaction Paper Writing - What do you think of when you think “Disability”?
For US students need help on this assignment upload it through our website www.mytutorstore.com or send through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do you think of when you think “Disability”?
- Mental image or certain characteristics?
- Does a certain person come to mind?
- What is your immediate emotional reaction?
- Pity, guilt, laughter, respect, sympathy…
- Google: Nick Vujicic or Kyle Maynard (you only have to discuss one)
- Immediate thoughts about the person?
- How did it make you feel to read their story?
- Was their disability congenital or acquired?
- I don’t care if you learn about their message – only what they have experienced. This is done to be considerate of other religious beliefs.
- Watch the following video and answer the questions
- How does Sam make you feel or what thoughts are created in seeing him?
- What are some of the symptoms of progeria?
- If you interacted with Sam, what is one question you would ask him?
- What is one thing you can learn from Sam?
Watch the video by copying this URL and pasting it in your browser:
Or: check Canvas for posted video
Length: No less than one (1) page, no more than three (3) pages.
Submit: via Canvas Assignments
Point value: 15 points
When formatting assignments, always follow these instructions, unless your course instructor informs you otherwise:
- Computer generated in Word
- 1 inch margins
- 12-point font
- Left justified
- Double spaced
- Pages must be numbered on the bottom of each page on the right side
- Remember, no name = no assignment