Reflection Essay Writing Services
I do have another kind of assigment which is you have to watch the event on the tv channel on Sunday 11/15/2015 and write the spisfic kind of reflection
ELO Reflection Spring 2015
Drag racing is a motorsport that everyone can participate in with relative ease. Grassroots racing developed out of a desire for competition among young adults. By partnering with the local drag strip, students will be able to experience drag racing for themselves.
Crossroads Dragway www.crossroadsdragway.com has agreed to allow students a complimentary opportunity on one of the Friday Night Fun Nights to experience drag racing from the driver’s seat or from a spectator’s point of view.
- Crossroads Dragway may coordinate a tour for students of this course (attending the tour is not required)
- Students may elect to participate in the Friday Night Fun Night by racing their own street vehicle.
- Students may opt to be a spectator in lieu of actually racing.
- Under no circumstance will the grade earned in this experiential learning opportunity be impacted by on-track performance.
- In fulfillment of this assignment students will write a reflection of the experience connecting the How to Drag Race text, the tour, and the experience to previous life experiences thereby reflecting their learning of motorsports.
- If you are having trouble getting started with writing a reflection you may consider the following ideas for input into the reflection; (this is not necessary to follow these prompts-they are only provided to help stimulate your thoughts) Do NOT use the items as a checklist!
- does motorsports of any kind interest you
- what kind of motorsports do you find most appealing and why
- how does drag racing compare to other forms of racing you are familiar with
- do you consider yourself a motorsports participant or spectator and why
- regarding your experience at the track on a Friday Fun Night, what was your most and least favorite
- with over 60,000 people in Vigo County and considering all the other activities people are involved in, is there a way to increase the crowd at the dragstrip?
- The paper should be 900-1200 words
Auto Club NHRA Finals
11/15/2015 Qualifying 2:30 AM - 4:30 AM ET/11:30 PM - 1:30 AM PT (ESPN2)
11/15/2015 Qualifying 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET/10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT (ESPN2)
11/15/2015 Eliminations 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET/11:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT (ESPN3.com)
11/15/2015 Eliminations 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET/6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PT (ESPN2)
Simply watch the event… then write your reflection. Remember not to summarize the action but to actually think about what you are watching, what you can tie together from the readings, and what you can tie together with your personal life experiences. Then write about it. Follow the rubric and get as many points as you can. Please note that I must be able to tell from the reading that you actually watched one of the two events listed.
Drag Racing: A Fearful Challenging Thrill
My love for motorsports began right from childhood. According to my parents, when I was just
three years old I had around 49 car toys of different models and I loved to race those cars. With
age, I fell in love with Michael Schumacher and his excellent performance skills. I am the
biggest fan of Schumi and I have kept track of all his greatest records, and his fall in the ski
Accident was indeed devastating news for me. I have declared my love for Schumi because he is
the one who has inspired me to fall in love with motorsports. It is somewhere in my blood and
also watching Schumi race in his Ferrari has inspired me to participate and watch all kinds of
Formula One Racing is one of my favorite motorsports and apart of Formula One Racing, I love
Autocross, Drag Racing, Cross-Country racing, Road Rallies, Karting and Hill Climb. I have a
huge collection of pictures of different kinds of race cars, and it is my dream to own a Ferrari car
once I settle down in life. Right now, I have a second hand Beetle, which is not a racing car, but I
love its engine and its make and I often go for long drives in my Beetle.