Technical Management 361- Statistics Assignment Help IX Instructions
For US students, need help on this assignment upload it through our website www.mytutorstore.com or send through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assignment IX Instructions
See the general assignment instructions for information about the quality and quantity expectations and evaluation criteria.
- Corrective and preventive action. Answer the following.
- Why is prevention better than correction?
- Why is correction important?
- Provide an example of a prevention technique in use. Describe the technique and any advantages or disadvantages.
- Perform an FMEA. Describe the thing, component, process, situation, etc. that is analyzed. Prepare a table similar to 9.6. Recommend corrective action. You do not have to take the corrective action (but if you did, explain any results).