Technology Management Assignment
For US students, need help on this assignment upload it through our website www.mytutorstore.com or send through email at email@example.com
Assignment VIII Instructions
See the general assignment instructions for information about the quality and quantity expectations and evaluation criteria.
- Customers and suppliers. Pick a real organization; describe it (its size, purpose, location, and other pertinent characteristics). Describe the SIPOC model for the organization as follows. You could write a book about the following; remember the approximately 5-page length.
- Supply: include how suppliers are selected and managed, and how quality of suppliers is ensured.
- Input: what are the various resources, supplies, and other inputs. How are they obtained, stored, and managed (and other pertinent factors)?
- Process: what processes, activities, and procedures are performed (how do the inputs get transformed into the outputs)? How are the processes managed (e.g., are they standardized, formally stated, etc. and other pertinent factors)?
- Output: what are the products, services, or other deliverables? How is their quality controlled, how are they managed, delivered to customers, and other pertinent factors?
- Customer: Who are the customers; what are their characteristics? How are they managed and communicated with?