For US students, need help on this assignment upload it through our website www.mytutorstore.com or send through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over the course of the semester, students will be assigned to summarize articles on a variety of topics related to business intelligence and analytics.
- For each of the articles, the write-up need to be a minimum of one and a half pages and a maximum of two pages long, excluding title page; 1.5 line spacing; 12 point font. Include a title page with your name and the topic.
- As you write up the summaries include the answers to the following questions:
- What did you learn?
- What surprised you?
- What could you apply to an organization?
- In addition to the three questions listed above, there will be additional specific questions for each of the articles listed below.
- The article write-ups are to be performed individually.
We Own You – Confessions of an Anonymous Free to Play Producer
- Your apps may have access to a lot of your personal data. Angry Birds gets access to your contact list in your phone and your physical location. Bejeweled wants to know your phone number. Some apps even access your microphone to record what’s going on around you while you use them. See the following web page for more details on specific apps: http://blogs.wsj.com/wtk-mobile/
- How many of the apps listed on the website do you have?
- Do some brief Internet research to see the information that “Pokemon Go” captures when using the software.
- What are your thoughts about providing access to this information being gathered by the developers?
- After reading all this, are you more or less likely to use “free to play” apps on your phone? Explain?