Guidance for Power Points
The format for the PowerPoint submission is similar to the format for a written reports.
The basic outline below
1. Title page (one slide)
2. Permission to use (Give Dr. Cochrane Permission to Use)
3. Abstract (one slide what the presentation is about)
4. System or concept under investigation (this might take several slides. USE PICTURES
and illustrations. Bullet statements. For Example Bio Diesel the types how they are
5. Theory of operation (2 Slides Maximum, how is it made or conducted into the engine,
6. Strength and Weakness of design or application (Issues with temperature, problems
associated Bio Diesel, a strength would be its environmental friendliness)
7. Quantitative Analysis...a mathematical analysis of some aspect of your topic
8. Future applications or design
10. Reference page.
Topic Instructor’s Commentary
Wind Power generation How torque does the wind produce?
What the components? How reliable are
they? How does the relative motion
become electric output?